Time sure does fly when you’re brewing as fast and furious as we have been. We hope you all have a wonderful set of holidays, spending time with family and friends.
Last week we passed another hurdle: our liquor license was approved by the County, and is now back with the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Just a few small hurdles to jump and we’ll be ready to legally sell our delicious beer!
We are excited to announce we’ll be participating in the Central Oregon Resilience IPA Brewfest at the Les Schwab Amphitheater on January 5th from 2:00-8:00 PM with 100% of the proceeds benefiting those affected by the recent Camp Fire in Butte County, CA.
Participating breweries you might see there: 10 Barrel, GoodLife, Ochoco, Silver Moon, Cascade Lakes, Crux, Oblivion, Sun River, Riverbend, Worthy, Three Creeks, Bridge99, Kobold, Boneyard, McMenamins, Craft Kitchen, Wild Ride, Porter, Monkless, Bend Brewing, Immersion, Deschutes, Spider City, & 1188.
Until we secure our state license, through a donation you can grab a pint of these first 4 beers at Faith, Hope, & Charity Winery in Terrebonne and Madras Brewing Co. in downtown Madras.
Kegged & Ready to Drink
– Mission Saison for Faith In Practice
– Instigator Fresh Hop IPA for Veterans Holiday Fundraiser
– Lean on Me Lager (German Pilsner) for Beyond Differences
– Rally Point Red (Irish Red) for Buglers Across America
– Resilience/Butte County Proud IPA for those affected by the recent Camp Fire
In the Tanks
– Madras Brewing Robust Porter
– Madras Brewing Bavarian Hefeweizen
– Hoped Up Hefeweizen (Bavarian Hefe) for Lilly’s Lope for HOPE
– Pay It Forward Pilsner (Czech Pilz) for Bethlehem Inn
– Gutsy Mama Gose for Anson Marshall GoFundMe
– Trinity Triple IPA for Trinity Lutheran Church
– I Herd That Oak-Aged Double IPA for Oregon & Oklahoma FFAs